Home Insurance

Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it, and may include coverage for:

Fires | Natural Disasters | Liability | Theft | Vandalism


Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. Auto insurance coverage may be required by your lender and may include:

Property Coverage | Medical Coverage | Liability Coverage

Recreational INSURANCE

Vehicles associated with playtime need the same insurance protection as any other piece of property you own. Recreational vehicle insurance may include:

Boat Insurance | Motorcycle Insurance

RV Insurance | Snowmobile Insurance


There are many kinds of life insurance, but they generally fall into two categories: term insurance and permanent insurance. Discuss with your insurance agent what type of coverage is best for you and your family.

Term (Temporary) | Permanent (Lifelong)

Commercial INSURANCE

As a business owner, you need many different kinds of coverage to protect your day-to-day operations. Your commercial insurance coverage may include:

Commercial Auto | Worker's Comp | Liability | Theft & Vandalism | Property Damage




As an independent agency, we always

have you, the customer, in mind.

How can we help you today?

Office: 865.977.0576

Fax: 865.977.8872


8:30 am - 5:00 pm

303 College St.

Maryville, TN 37804

© Hicks & Law Insurance • Website by: FORTY SECOND STREET, INC.